Can I just honestly say how much I love the honestly that comes after a couple of glasses of wine? I truley think that Jesus was on to something when he turned water into wine. When maintaining control, within a "safe" group of friends I truly believe that much good can from the fellowship of believers coming together.
Tonight I reconnected with my best friend. I learned that we haven't talked for a few weeks because life just happens, and because she flet embarrased for vaccinating her precious little one.
For those of you who know me, PLEASE, I beg of you, I do not judge you at all for vaccinating your children. What I respect is parents who educate themselves. Do your research; go to seminars, listen to experts, and then make your decision based on your knowledge! We need to be educated parents and make our decision based on what we think is right, and best for our child(ren).
Do I believe that all the crap put into vaccines causes a sensititivity reaction in at least some small children? Of course I do! WIll I respect you if you gather all of the research that you can and make an enducated decicion? Of course I wll! And likewise I hope you will do the same for me!
Hey, if you choose to vaccinate your child after going as far as it depends on you to be a well-informed parent, then I respect that. Whether it's my choice or not, I give you my respect. I may not have reached the same conclusion, but I respect you.
THAT is what parenting is. It is doing your VERY BEST to be a good steward with the precious gifts that God has given you as parents to the children He has bestowed you with. So educate yourself in every way you can and make the very best decisions you know how to make, praying for wisdom from Heaven with every step.
And from one Mama to another, I am here for you!!!!
xoxxo
1 comment:
I love you hun! xoxo (you know who this is from your BFF :o)
Post a Comment