Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Oh Brother"

As we are approaching the first birthday of my baby boy, I was looking through pictures of his first year.
There are more to come,
but I couldn't resist sharing these:

“Oh Brother Sister, I'm not a mermaid” says my third child, a boy destined to be sensitive and fully educated and aware of every aspect of a woman.

One day he will NOT be impressed with these pictures. One day, he will either roll his eyes and shrug his shoulders or he will be very angry. One day we will all laugh and tease him about the joys of being the little brother.

One day we might show these at his wedding. One day, he'll be all grown up and not let his sisters dress him up. One day, he'll belong to another woman and I will lover her and treat her like my own daughter.

But until then, he's mine.

All mine.

And his too I guess.

Yep, definately his too.

No comments: