Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Evidence

Today I have evidence that reading someone else's blog can be totally inspirational! (I have one friend in particular who refuses to read any blogs at all-There's really no good reason for it either). Maybe if she did she would have a dinner like this!

So I had already pulled out the chicken: I had a hanker'n for Chicken Pot Pie.

I had a bit of down time today, so I was reading my friend's blog. She changed it a while back and I hadn't had a chance to look at it yet, so I was catching up a little. Well low and behold, what should I stumble across but Chicken Pot Pie - in homemade bread bowls no less! DELICIOUS! I was inspired - and here's the result:


Here are the links if you want to try it!

Bread Bowls
Chicken Pot Pie

Thanks Robin for a deliciously warm and comforting meal!

No comments: