He might not be crawling, 

(Larissa took all these photos!)
Don't hate me, it's not my fault.
Given the choice between changing dirty diapers or having my kids put it in the toilet, I'd rather be looked at a little funny for putting my baby on the potty.
If I hadn't been bowl trained at 6 months old I probably never would've thought of it. But if the kid can sit, why not put him/her on the potty every time you change their diaper? Or if they have a regular bm every day (or so), doesn't it just make sense to start associating the potty with it? So far that's what we've done with all our kids, and so far (fingers crossed) I haven't had to change a diaper for more than 18 months, yucky ones for much more than 10.
In fact, many countries don't even use diapers. Sure they have dirt floors so it's not such a big deal to clean, but they learn the rythms of the little ones and can teach them what to do when it's time to "go". It's really only in these busy societies that "potty training" is something that is "tackeled" and stressed about.
Landon, having two older sisters just thinks it's the greatest thing to be doing something he sees them doing. And now he knows exactly what to do on it.
Forgive me if I'm bragging a little, I do think my baby is a genious. I won't apologize for that!
1 comment:
He is a genious!!! and an adorable one too!!
Post a Comment