To be festive, Nathan and I sported these oh-so-attractive pajama pants, made by yours truly. (They were in the bottom of the drawer, I didn't go out and make them for this occasion!) Can you guess who is wearing which pair?
And my wonderful Saint of a husband made us brown rice shamrock pancakes! DELISH. If I had had it my way, they would've been green. But Larissa was very worried about this. So worried in fact, that when she went to bed last night she was nervous about waking up to them. "Mommy, please don't make my pancakes green."They've been waiting to wear these fun hats all week. Here is their debut while fashionably making a work of art.


Larissa gets a real kick from dressing up her doll of a brother. He's very good about it but his expression tells me he knows this hat doesn't make the cool list.

The girls made these Shamrocks on Monday. Larrisa did ALL the cutting and gluing herself (Sham on the left). Olivia glued hers and helped me rip the paper. She really wanted to use the scissors but proved to have no patience for them yet. So we ripped. It worked, everyone was happy. They love lady bugs, so they thought it would be appropriate that a ladybug should live on their masterpieces. They were right, it's pretty clever. However, it did resurfaces a grudge Olivia still holds against the neighbour boy who "squashed her ladybug" last summer. What can I say, she found a treasure and he squished it under his shoe right before her eyes. Either Landon will be one sensitive man, or Olivia will learn that squashing bugs can be fun.
I made some "Irish Dip". It was guacamole with some spices and lime. Landon LOVED it!
And then we played outside and enjoyed the sun with our dear friend Lindsay. It was a great day!! Well, until Larissa really started getting hit hard with this bug she's been fighting. Maybe I should call the neighbour's kid to squash it!
No comments:
Post a Comment