Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waaaaay Behind

If I could just wire my brain to a computer, I might just do it.

I think in 'blog'. Can anyone relate?

I started blogging to try to rid of all the clutter of thoughts floating around in my head, now if only I could find the time!

Sometimes, I feel like I have so much going on in my head it might actually explode! I do, seriously feel like I'm drowning inside my own head sometimes: "Switch the Laundry; get the clothes out of the dryer before the wrinkle so I don't have to iron them; don't forget dishwasher detergent; has Landon pooed today?; call so-and-so back; get the chicken out of the freezer; blog about dandylions; library books due on Thursday..." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO, I have a lot on my mind, and a lot to blog about. Here's to hoping I get to it sooner than later!


No comments: